Ford GT Program Update
Raj Nair, Ford’s Global Director of Product Development announced to a gathering of Ford GT owners on Thursday, August 27, 2015:
- Ford will introduce a unique ordering process for the all-new Ford GT supercar, with the program commencing in early 2016.
- Ford GTs will be assigned based on a customer application process, offering a personalized experience for every Ford GT buyer.
- Anyone can apply; priority will be given to loyal Ford customers including current Ford GT owners.
- Applicants selected through the process will be assigned a car by Ford and complete their purchase through a Ford GT certified dealership of their choice.
Exciting News! Campbell Ford has received allocation from Ford of Canada to build a Shelby GT350R next month! Being the only Ford Performance dealership in Eastern Ontario, we will be one of the first bringing you the most race-ready road-legal Mustangs ever created. #ford #fordofcanada #Shelbygt350r #shelby #mustang #fordmustang
- All-new Shelby GT350 Mustang is a thoroughbred capable of tackling the world’s most challenging roads and racetracks
- GT350 is powered by a unique, high-revving flat-plane crankshaft 5.2-liter V8 engine that will produce more than 500 horsepower – the most powerful naturally aspirated Ford production engine ever
- Advanced materials, MagneRide dampers, aggressive brakes and finely tuned aerodynamics push the performance of Mustang to previously unmatched levels
Want to read more? Click Here
With faster performance, an improved touch screen and many more new features, Ford’s new SYNC 3 connectivity system is worth reading about.
Do you have a 2015 Ford Mustang? Then we have the special for you! Come in or contact Campbell Ford for more details.
Campbell Ford is proud to announce that we have won Ford Of Canada’s President’s Award for 2014. This recognizes leadership in car and truck sales and customer satisfaction. Thanks to all our customers who helped make this happen. We want, and appreciate, your business.