Notice to our customers, suppliers and our community:
Campbell Ford actions to protect the community from the Coronavirus:
The World Health Organization declared the coronavirus a global pandemic, which is defined as “worldwide spread” of a new disease. We are committed to regularly updating you on the steps Ford and Ford Dealers are taking to minimize risks to our people, our customers and our business.
FORD MOTOR COMPANY STATEMENT:
The health and safety of our employees, dealers, customers, and partners are always Ford’s highest priority.
We have dedicated teams closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation, including the latest directives and guidance from national and regional authorities, and across our supply chain. We are planning and acting accordingly.
CAMPBELL FORD STATEMENT:
The health and safety of our employees, customers, and partners are always our highest priority.
We are closely monitoring the evolving COVID-19 situation, including the latest directives and guidance from national, regional and local authorities, and across our community. We are planning and acting accordingly.
How is Campbell Ford responding to and preparing for COVID-19?
Inside the dealership we have taken several precautions including increased sanitization of community spaces, providing hand sanitizer and posting proper handwashing procedures.
We have advised all employees to stay home if they begin to present symptoms consistent with COVID-19 and to seek proper medical treatment as advised by WHO and Health Canada.
In the event a case is identified with a Campbell Ford employee, they are encouraged to:
- Self-quarantine at home and continue to get medical attention until cleared to return to work by a physician
- Identify any others who had direct contact in the workplace with a colleague who has a confirmed case of the infection, instruct them to self-quarantine at home for 14 days and seek medical attention
- Identify employees who had close contact with anyone who was in direct contact with the affected employee and advise them to leave work and get advice from their local medical professional before returning, including watching for symptoms of the virus
- Report a confirmed case of coronavirus of a workforce member – for example, in Canada, by calling 1-833-784-4397
- Close the specific facility where there was exposure to a confirmed coronavirus case for at least 24 hours so the building can be disinfected
Additionally, we are staying abreast of national as well as local developments and adhering to the guidance of WHO and Health Canada as well as local authorities.
We’re instructing them to contact local medical authorities or Health Canada at 1-833-784-4397 or at https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada.html.
To the best of our knowledge no Campbell Ford employees have been identified as having the novel coronavirus Covid-19 as of the date of this notice